Professional qualifications and memberships
● Personal Performance Coaching Diploma (The Coaching Academy)
● Professional Award in Training the
Trainer (accredited by The Institute of
Leadership & Management and NCFE)
● Accredited DISC practitioner
● Accredited Harmonizing Alignment Process Consultant
● (BA) Media Arts (University of London)
● Member of the Association for Coaching
Hi, I'm Kate: thanks for visiting my website.
I’m a qualified and experienced coach with a background in corporate, wellbeing and personal performance life coaching. I’ve worked across many roles and sectors over the past 15 years, but one theme unites every working moment: people. From holistic coaching, to running business workshops; empowering entrepreneurs, to helping people secure their seachange - I have a passion for working with people in a fresh, fun and focused way.
And now I’m helping people to achieve big things.
I launched Bright Coaching Ltd. to help people reach their full potential and truly shine. Since then I’ve been fortunate enough to work with inspiring people from all walks of life, and have supported their journeys towards greater fulfilment, wellbeing and brighter futures.
Bright Coaching Ltd. does what it says on the tin. I provide positive, dynamic, intelligent coaching and training. You will:
• think deeply
• connect with what really matters to you and/or your business
• commit to a plan of action that feels motivating AND achievable
• achieve great things
• feel supported every step of the way
I recently fulfilled a lifelong ambition to move to Cornwall. I now live in sunny Newquay, and spend as much time as possible on and around the sea. Most days, when I'm not working, you'll find me on a surf board trying to look like I know what I'm doing! I volunteer as a surf mentor with the incredibly inspiring Wave Project, and walk dogs for the equally awesome Cinnamon Trust.